Get Notified When The Price of This Item Drops!
Sign up for ZingSale, and we'll automatically notify you when this — or any other product you want to buy — goes on sale! It's an easy way to save money shopping online!
Fifty Shades of Grey: Book One of the Fifty Shades Trilogy
E L James (Paperback) (April 2012)
SOON TO BE A MAJOR MOTION PICTUREWhen literature student Anastasia Steele goes to interview young entrepreneur Christian Grey... Read more
Loading Amazon Price History Chart
SOON TO BE A MAJOR MOTION PICTUREWhen literature student Anastasia Steele goes to interview young entrepreneur Christian Grey, she encounters a man who is beautiful, brilliant, and intimidating. The unworldly, innocent Ana is startled to realize she wants this man and, despite his enigmatic reserve, finds she is desperate to get close to him. Unable to resist Ana’s quiet beauty, wit, and independent spirit, Grey admits he wants her, too—but on his own terms. Shocked yet thrilled by Grey’s singular erotic tastes, Ana hesitates. For all the trappings of success—his multinational businesses, his vast wealth, his loving family—Grey is a man tormented by demons and consumed by the need to control. When the couple embarks on a daring, passionately physical affair, Ana discovers Christian Grey’s secrets and explores her own dark desires.Erotic, amusing, and deeply moving, the Fifty Shades Trilogy is a tale that will obsess you, possess you, and stay with you forever.This book is intended for mature audiences.
- Fifty Shades Darker: Book Two of the Fifty Shades Trilogy
- Fifty Shades Freed: Book Three of the Fifty Shades Trilogy
- Fifty Shades Darker: Book Two of the Fifty Shades Trilogy Reprint Edition by E. L. James published by Vintage (2012) Paperback
- A User's Guide for Fifty Shades of Grey: Hot Tips to Spice Things Up (Volume 1)
- Fifty Shades of Pleasure: A Bedside Companion: Sex Secrets That Hurt So Good