Get Notified When The Price of This Item Drops!
Sign up for ZingSale, and we'll automatically notify you when this — or any other product you want to buy — goes on sale! It's an easy way to save money shopping online!
Grant's Dissector (Tank, Grant's Dissector)
Patrick W. Tank (Spiral-bound) (March 2008)
Since 1940, when Dr. J.C. Boileau Grant created the first lab manual based on Grant's method of dissection, Grant's Dissector... Read more
Loading Amazon Price History Chart
Since 1940, when Dr. J.C. Boileau Grant created the first lab manual based on Grant's method of dissection, Grant's Dissector has clearly established its authority and preeminence as the "gold standard" of gross anatomy dissection manuals. In the last edition, the material was streamlined to focus on more accurate, specific and clear steps, based on market conditions and feedback. This edition continues to focus on the trend of reduced lab hours yet maintains the quality and reliability of Grant's original manual.
Grant's Dissector, Fourteenth Edition features over 40 new figures to provide consistent appearance and include additional details, and is cross-referenced to the leading anatomy atlases, including Grant's, Netter's, Rohen, and Clemente.
- Gold standard of gross anatomy dissection manuals.
- Focused on trend of reduced lab hours.
- Maintains quality and reliability of Grant's original manual.
- 14th Edition of series.
- Clinically Oriented Anatomy
- Atlas of Human Anatomy: with Student Consult Access, 5e (Netter Basic Science)
- Grant's Atlas of Anatomy, 13th Edition
- Essential Clinical Anatomy, 4th Edition
- Grant's Atlas of Anatomy, 12th Edition (Grant, John Charles Boileau//Grant's Atlas of Anatomy)