Get Notified When The Price of This Item Drops!
Sign up for ZingSale, and we'll automatically notify you when this — or any other product you want to buy — goes on sale! It's an easy way to save money shopping online!
Beginner's Guide to Mosaic
Alison Peter (Paperback) (September 1999)
Eight colorful, innovative, easy-to-follow projects show the beginner how to create a range of mosaics, from a colourful table... Read more
Loading Amazon Price History Chart
Eight colorful, innovative, easy-to-follow projects show the beginner how to create a range of mosaics, from a colourful table top and crazy-paving flower pots to a beautiful clock embellished with beads and stunning bathroom panels. Each project is accompanied by a design template, and clear step-by-step photographs. A selection of striking mosaic items are included to inspire readers to create their own original decorative objects, three dimensional forms and panels. This book offers a rich source of practical advice and inspiration—and all the information you need to get started!
- Dimensions: 10.25 in. h x 8.1 in. w x 0.25 in. d
- Weight: 0.47 ounces
- Made in GB
- 300+ Mosaic Tips, Techniques, Templates and Trade Secrets
- Mosaic Techniques & Traditions: Projects & Designs from Around the World
- Making Mosaics: 15 Stylish Projects from Start to Finish (Step-by-Step Crafts)
- The Mosaic Artist's Bible of Techniques: The Go-To Source for Homes and Gardens: Complete, In-Depth Instructions and Creative Designs
- The Weekend Crafter: Mosaics: 20 Great Weekend Projects (Weekend Crafter (Rankin Street Press))