Get Notified When The Price of This Item Drops!
Sign up for ZingSale, and we'll automatically notify you when this — or any other product you want to buy — goes on sale! It's an easy way to save money shopping online!
The Language of Letting Go: Hazelden Meditation Series
Melody Beattie (Paperback) (June 1990)
Melody Beattie integrates her own life experiences and fundamental recovery reflections in this unique daily meditation book... Read more
Loading Amazon Price History Chart
Melody Beattie integrates her own life experiences and fundamental recovery reflections in this unique daily meditation book written especially for those of us who struggle with the issue of codependency.
Problems are made to be solved, Melody reminds us, and the best thing we can do is take responsibility for our own pain and self-care. In this daily inspirational book, Melody provides us with a thought to guide us through the day and she encourages us to remember that each day is an opportunity for growth and renewal.
- Chemical Dependency
- The Language Of Letting Go
- Melody Beattie
- Codependent No More: How to Stop Controlling Others and Start Caring for Yourself
- Codependent No More Workbook
- More Language of Letting Go: 366 New Daily Meditations (Hazelden Meditation Series)
- Codependents' Guide to the Twelve Steps
- Beyond Codependency: And Getting Better All the Time