Get Notified When The Price of This Item Drops!
Sign up for ZingSale, and we'll automatically notify you when this — or any other product you want to buy — goes on sale! It's an easy way to save money shopping online!
The Complete Pebble Mosaic Handbook
Maggy Howarth (Paperback) (February 2009)
This comprehensive, one-of-a-kind sourcebook is now revised and expanded with 32 additional pages. Ideal for architects,... Read more
Loading Amazon Price History Chart
This comprehensive, one-of-a-kind sourcebook is now revised and expanded with 32 additional pages. Ideal for architects, landscape designers and home crafters, it features authoritative text and beautiful photographs that explore classic and new mosaic materials, designs, tools and techniques.
The book opens with a section on techniques used in designing, making and installing pebble mosaics, including information on patterns, mosaics for frost-prone areas, how to pre-cast a mosaic, computer-aided patterns and unusual materials. Step-by-step photographs with clear how-to instructions show how each project is made. Maggy Howarth shares her designs templates for:
Allover patterns and interlacing patterns Repeating centric patterns and borders Celestial forms and geometrics Humans and mythological figures Reptiles, fish, insects, birds and other animals Flowers, trees and other plants.
There is also a special section that explores pebble mosaics as a decorative art throughout history. Complete Pebble Mosaic Handbook is a rich resource of design ideas, many based on Howarth's personal creations.
- Garden Mosaics: 25 Step-by-step Projects for Your Outdoor Room
- Mosaic Techniques & Traditions: Projects & Designs from Around the World
- The Mosaic Artist's Bible of Techniques: The Go-To Source for Homes and Gardens: Complete, In-Depth Instructions and Creative Designs
- Creative Concrete Ornaments for the Garden: Making Pots, Planters, Birdbaths, Sculpture & More
- 300+ Mosaic Tips, Techniques, Templates and Trade Secrets