Get Notified When The Price of This Item Drops!
Sign up for ZingSale, and we'll automatically notify you when this — or any other product you want to buy — goes on sale! It's an easy way to save money shopping online!
Putting God On The Guest List: How To Reclaim The Spiritual Meaning Of Your Child's Bar Or Bat Mitzvah
Jeffrey K. Salkin (Paperback) (March 2005)
The expanded, updated, revised edition of today s most influential book (over 35,000 copies of the first edition in print) about... Read more
Loading Amazon Price History Chart
The expanded, updated, revised edition of today s most influential book (over 35,000 copies of the first edition in print) about finding core spiritual values in American Jewrys most misunderstood ceremony. Joining explanation, instruction, and inspiration to help parent and child, it offers new insights into bar and bat mitzvah s origins, new ways for non-Jewish parents to participate in their childs barmitzvah ceremony, new resources, and much more. How did bar and bat mitzvah originate? What are the ethics of celebration? How to make the event more spiritually meaningful! An important update to the winner of the 1993 Benjamin Franklin Award for the Best Religion Book published in the United States. A portion of all sales of Putting God on the Guest List is donated by the publisher to MAZON, a Jewish Response to Hunger
- For Kids - Putting God on Your Guest List - 2nd Edition: How to Claim the Spiritual Meaning of Your Bar or Bat Mitzvah
- MitzvahChic: How to Host a Meaningful, Fun, Drop-Dead Gorgeous Bar or Bat Mitzvah
- The Mitzvah Project Book: Making Mitzvah Part of Your Bar/Bat Mitzvah.and Your Life
- The JGirl's Guide: The Young Jewish Woman's Handbook for Coming of Age
- Text Messages: A Torah Commentary for Teens