Get Notified When The Price of This Item Drops!
Sign up for ZingSale, and we'll automatically notify you when this — or any other product you want to buy — goes on sale! It's an easy way to save money shopping online!
Garden Mosaics: 25 Step-by-step Projects for Your Outdoor Room
Becky Paton (Paperback) (February 2010)
One of the most long-lasting and hard-wearing artforms, mosaic pieces are perfect to make the most of your outdoor space. Suitable... Read more
Loading Amazon Price History Chart
One of the most long-lasting and hard-wearing artforms, mosaic pieces are perfect to make the most of your outdoor space. Suitable for a tiny terrace or a large country expanse, the projects in "Garden Mosaics" show you how to decorate your outdoor space in the most charming, individual and enduring way. The extensive techniques section shows you how to choose and use the right tiles for your environment. The range of tiles on the market today is better than ever, and the book makes the most of the wealth of new materials available such as spangled tiles or inexpensive but authentic gold-leaf tiles. As you progress, you can develop your own creativity with tips on tile and colour-matching that allow you to adapt the projects to make pieces completely unique to you and your garden. All suitable for beginners, the 25 projects in the book range from simple decorative pieces, such as the enchanting, simple child's footprints and butterfly stones to practical and sturdy weatherproof pieces, including a trompe l'oeil chequered mosaic tabletop and delightful planters that will add colour to your garden even in winter. Some projects, such as the night light, can be finished in under two hours.
- The Complete Pebble Mosaic Handbook
- Mosaic Techniques & Traditions: Projects & Designs from Around the World
- Concrete Garden Projects: Easy & Inexpensive Containers, Furniture, Water Features & More
- Creative Concrete Ornaments for the Garden: Making Pots, Planters, Birdbaths, Sculpture & More
- The Mosaic Artist's Bible of Techniques: The Go-To Source for Homes and Gardens: Complete, In-Depth Instructions and Creative Designs