Get Notified When The Price of This Item Drops!
Sign up for ZingSale, and we'll automatically notify you when this — or any other product you want to buy — goes on sale! It's an easy way to save money shopping online!
VHT SP148 Engine Enamel Light Gray Primer Can - 11 oz.
VHT SP148 Light Grey Primer High Temp (500 degrees Fahrenheit) Engine Enamel has excellent durability and superior heat and chemical... Read more
Loading Amazon Price History Chart
VHT SP148 Light Grey Primer High Temp (500 degrees Fahrenheit) Engine Enamel has excellent durability and superior heat and chemical resistance. It is specially formulated to withstand corrosion, rust, salt spray, chemicals and additives of today's gasoline blends and degreasers. VHT's 550 degree engine enamel is a unique blend of urethane and ceramic resins, which produce a long-lasting finish for engines, engine accessories or wherever a tough durable heat and chemical resistant finish is needed. VHT SP148 is part of a multi high performance coating system for the ultimate protection and quality. The coating system consists of surface prep, strip fast, engine primer, engine color, and engine clear. VHT engine enamel dries to the touch in 30 minutes and completely over night. VHT engine enamel only attains its unique qualities after correct curing. Curing occurs with normal engine operating temperatures or parts can be heated to 200 degrees Fahrenheit. Complete application and curing process instructions are also printed on each can.
- Excellent durability and finish
- Superior heat and chemical resistance
- Best when used with primer color paint and clear coat process
- Withstands temperatures up to 500 degrees when cured properly
- This item is not for sale in Catalina Island
- VHT SP756 Engine Enamel Hot Pink Can - 11 oz.
- VHT SP184 Clear Coat Wheel Paint Can - 11 oz.
- VHT SP183 Satin Black Wheel Paint Can - 11 oz.
- Dupli-Color DE1641 Ceramic Grabber Lime Green Engine Paint - 12 oz.
- VHT SP402 Engine Metallic Burnt Copper Paint Can - 11 oz.