Get Notified When The Price of This Item Drops!
Sign up for ZingSale, and we'll automatically notify you when this — or any other product you want to buy — goes on sale! It's an easy way to save money shopping online!
VHT SP118 FlameProof Coating Flat White Primer Can - 11 oz.
VHT Flame Proof Coating SP118 Flat White Primer is the base coat for the three part multi high performance coating system. VHT... Read more
Loading Amazon Price History Chart
VHT Flame Proof Coating SP118 Flat White Primer is the base coat for the three part multi high performance coating system. VHT Flame Proof Coating will extend the life of any surface exposed to extremely high temperatures. This unique coating is a matte finish, silicone ceramic base widely used by the automotive industry on exhaust systems, and the aerospace industry for jet engines, re-entry vehicles and other high temperature applications. VHT Flameproof Coating will withstand temperatures up to 2000 degrees Fahrenheit (1093 degrees Celsius) and is ideal for use on headers, exhaust systems, or wherever an extreme temperature coating is needed. VHT provides a multi high performance coating system for the ultimate protection and quality. The system of primer, paint and clear coat finish is applied with a curing process to insure top performance. VHT Flameproof coating only attains its unique properties after correct curing. Curing can be done on the vehicle or off the vehicle by using the following steps. ON the vehicle, paint must be completely dry, run engine at idle for 10 minutes, cool for 20 minutes, run at idle for 20 minutes, cool for 20 minutes, run at normal operating conditions for 30 minutes. OFF the vehicle, paint must be completely dry before curing, heat to 250 degrees for 30 minutes, cool for 30 minutes, heat to 400 degrees for 30 minutes, cool for 30 minutes, heat to 650 degrees for 30 minutes. (CAUTION: Do not exceed the temperature of the least heat tolerant component or the base metal.) Complete application and curing instructions are also printed on every can.
- Flame proof coating extends life of high heat surfaces
- Matte finish ceramic silicone base widely used on automotive exhaust
- Best when used with primer color paint and clear coat process
- Withstands temperatures up to 2000 degrees when cured properly
- This item is not for sale in Catalina Island
- VHT SP730 Gloss Clear Brake Caliper Paint Can - 11 oz.
- VHT SP102 FlameProof Coating Flat Black Paint Can - 11 oz.
- VHT SP115 FlameProof Coating Satin Clear Paint Can - 11 oz.
- VHT SP700 High Performance Caliper Cleaner - 11 oz.
- VHT SP756 Engine Enamel Hot Pink Can - 11 oz.